CHECKMATE YOUR COMPETITORS
-Using the 5 Factors of Competitive Edge-
How do you beat your competitor and their bigger budgets? There are 5 Factors every customer considers before making a buying decision. Understanding the value of each factor gives you a huge competitive edge, because you need to win that customer’s moment of choice. It starts with you, your Brand, and all that Charisma resting below the surface, just waiting to go....
YOU WILL LEARN:
- The 5 Factors of Competitive Edge and how to highlight your own
- Rapport's biggest barrier and how you sail past it
- The 6 Elements of Audience Attraction and a process to enhance yours
- How you Checkmate Competitors, so time invested in a prospect becomes time invested in a sale
-How to Make Them Want to Tell the World About You-
What if people couldn’t wait to tell colleagues, family and even neighbors about you. What if your clients were practically begging friends to check you out? There are 5 Factors of Competitive Edge, but only one can be strongest. We’re about to learn how some of the world’s most successful companies are getting people engaged, and how you can do it too. It starts with you, your brand, and all that Charisma resting below the surface, just waiting to go…
YOU WILL LEARN:
- The Strongest of the 5 Factors of Competitive Edge and how you use it
- 3 Laws of Human Nature impacting every contact's motivation
- The key to inspiring your network to expand your influence
- The customer enthusiasm cycle and how you avoid the fall
write like a rock star
-your social media, your blog, your bottled lightening-
You've already got the personality. You've got the drive to engage and deliver. Now let's take that incredible personality you've developed, the impact you're able to make in person and bring that same energy to your blog, your social media, and much more.
Let's keep your effort, your ability, your awesomeness front and center. We know it's where you best belong, for the more you're seen, the more you have to offer. So put your personality to paper, and show us all you've got. The world can't wait to cheer you on.
- The 7 Ways to Hook Your Audience, and leave them hanging on every word
- A 4 step Process for Generating New Material Every Day
- The Single Biggest Social Media Mistake and How you Sidestep It
- A Simple Tool to Keep Yourself Motivated and at It
how can we help
What part of your company would you like to make more charismatic and engaging?